240 hitch bolts

I'm trying to find a source of the long M14x2.0 bolts used to hold the OEM trailer hitch on a 240. These replace the original bolts through the bumper shocks and protrude through the frame so that nuts can attach the hitch to the frame. I thought this would be easy but of course it's just about impossible to find a *real* hardware store anymore and even McMaster-Carr doesn't have much in the way of metric bolts. Anyone know where I can get these?

Reply to
James Sweet

Try your Volvo dealer. Chances are the guys there will have trouble finding the part number, so I'll thoughtfully provide it for you:

946887. Also you may be interested in the number for the spacers that go between the bottom of the nut welded inside the frame and the bottom of the frame so you can tighten the nut on the trailer hitch without collapsing the frame: 1343561.
Reply to
Mike F

Cool, thanks, I have the spacers, I just sheared off one of the bolts removing it from another car, bolt was bent and the nut jammed up. Both were rusty so I figured I'd be best off using new ones.

Reply to
James Sweet