240 seat springs / kit ?

The driver's seat on my 1989 240DL has sprung a few springs at the rear of the seat surface. Does anyone know how/where I can get a new set of the short, thick coil springs that support the seat cushion, along with the cable ( or thick twine?) that these springs attach to? It seems like I could figure out how to replace these parts if I can find them.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Tom Klingler

IPD stocks the seat bottom wire frame. Volvo should stock them as well, but you could probably get them more cheaply--and perhaps faster--at a U-Pick junk yard. I just did mine recently, and fortunately the tech that did my seat had a few spare springs to replace the ones that my lard A** had busted out.

Comfy now!!!

Tom Kl>

Reply to
Steve Rogers