240 side mirror

Hello, I have a 240 (93) and the side mirror is cracked. Do I need to buy the whole assembly or can I just replace the mirror somehow? Please help. Joseph

Reply to
jsegura525

You can do it either way.

It is probably easiest to go to a wrecking yard and get the whole assembly and replace it.

Easy job.

Or, if you can find the mirror only, take a heat gun (or a hair dryer on 'high" setting) and apply heat for awhile to the cracked mirror.

The heat will loosen the glue and allow you to remove the broken mirror.

Glue on the replacement.

Reply to
Mr. V

Thank you......

Reply to
jsegura525

What kind of glue do you suggest to use?

Thanks.

Reply to
NoOne