244 volvo a/c conversion; limited slip rear end

I bought a conversion kit for my 82 244 sedan, but I can't find the service port(s) to convert the R-12 to R-134a. Also, does anyone know where I can find a limited slip rear end for a 240, 242, 244, 245 volvo?

Reply to
theflamemachine

What's the conversion kit consist of? If it's one of those ones from a local chain store you'll still need to get a reciever/dryer, refrigeration solvent, and new O-rings elsewhere. The ports should be on/near the compressor.

Reply to
James Sweet