245 Cargo Cover

Hi All, I picked up on Ebay a cargo cover for my 245, and the problem is that the tensioner does not seem to be working right. The plastic ends have a slot (about 60 degrees) from which the cargo unrolls, I rolled this cargo cover both ways, so that it unrolls from the top or from the bottom on the slot, but there is no tension to retract it back. I noticed also that the ends have a play inwards to fit in the endcaps, but was wondering if I should be pressing the endcaps in when winding this thing.

Any information on how this works would be greatly appreciated.

Real e mail

benita_perez13 at verizon dot net

Reply to
Arnold

Stupid question maybe, but did you ask the seller?

Reply to
PButler111