340 radio harness?

I'm sure this has been asked lots of time before, but I can't find it, neither does a Google search produce any useful results, so...

What are the pin-out connections for the radio harness in my 340? IIRC there are two pairs of black/grey wires, a couple of red/black, a green and a brown.

Any answers or points to useful websites gratefully received!!

Reply to
Clive

try goofgle for volvo 340 wiring radio

also try

Lou Rolls

There's not that much to it. There are only stereo front speakers and various power. (power in - sound out)

Black/grey - front speakers (check colours at door speakers) Remaining wires test with a meter:

-Ignition on 12v

-Permanent 12v

-Ground

Thats all you need if you replacing with a standard unit.

-- Tony Stanley ++Always Learning++

Reply to
Tony Stanley