440 nearside rear light cluster wtd

any ideas what the cost of a 1989 440 nearside rear light cluster would be - stuck a long piece of wood thro the stop light cover --- as usual we found and superglued all the bits - except one which went AWOL.

I presume that it'll fail the MOT in Dec now.

Reply to
Graham

Probably. It may depend upon a) how good the repair is, and b) what mood the tester is in. Specific requirements for the MoT can be found here:

Have a look for spares here:

or here:

Stewart Hargrave

A couple of good breakers yards both of whom will post parts to you: CP Motors Nr Tamworth (Midlands) on 01827 331402 NW Motor Trading (Wigan nr Manchester) on 01942 887880 Both give a warrenty on parts.

Reply to
andy coles