740 door won't open

Recently the right-rear door of my '87 740 stopped opening. Neither the inside or outside handle works. It had the problem once, then it opened, then it happened again and now I can never get it to open. Tried pushing in on it, tried pulling harder, doesn't seem to work. Any ideas? Is it possible to remove the door panel with the door closed? Go figure this happens just as the weather is getting cold and crappy.

Reply to
James Sweet