740 parts for sale

FOR SALE

The following items are from my Son-in-laws 1990 Volvo 740 Turbo which was rear ended and totaled. Moving to Florida and these will not be going along.

6 Chrome Hydra Wheels 16in. 2 with new (5000 Mi.) Goodyear Eagle GP-H 205/55/16 tires. 4 with tires that need to be replaced. These rims are not perfect but they will pass the 5 ft. test. They will fit all 240-740-940 Volvos . Will not ship these, they need to be picked up in the north east Los Angeles area.

1 Mitsubishi TD-O4 turbo with no shaft play in either direction, was run on Mobil 1 oil

2 Headlight assemblies not perfect, but they are not sun glazed and cloudy

1 Taillight assembly, passenger side.

2 Powered mirrors, Right & Left

1 Powered sunroof motor and switch

1 Fuel rail with 4 injectors & fuel control module.

1 Emissions Air pump.

E-mail me and make me a reasonable offer if you are interested in any of the items

A reply to sender will get the email to me, give me a way to contact you off the group.

Thanks

Harold

Reply to
grtdane63