740 washer reservoir.

I have a 1988 740 estate. The washer res is leaking, I have been to several breakers but when I do find a reservoir all seem to have the same leaking problem. It looks like they crack just over the pump. Does anyone in the U.K have a spare res I can buy.

THE SALOON OR ESTATE RES WILL FIT MY CAR.

Reply to
no

Are you near Tonyrefail in Mid Glamorgan? If so let me know and perhaps you can come on over and pick it up.

Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes

Have you looked at the rubber hose? This cracks frequently, but is easily replaced.

Reply to
James Sweet

No. Its definitely the washer res, both the ones I have have cracked in exactly the same place. It must be a fault

Reply to
no

Reply to
John Robertson