760 GLE Turbo Diesel Estate For Sale

My father has just upraded to an 850. So has this to sell, full leather all the trimmings. Very rare car. Slight bash to front offside wing and drivers door, though is not mot failable.

Reply to
Aidan Broadbridge

MaryAnne Olsen

Where? Mileage? History? Colour? Man or Auto? We're not mind readers!!!!! ;)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

You speak for yourself!

I know where he is, he's in England!

Bill

I suppose he'll come back now and say he's in Scotland.

Reply to
Bill

readers!!!!!

LOL.

Reply to
Tim..

yep bonnie scotland it is! And you dont need to be mind readers, ask and all shall be told. 140k, metallic blue estate automatic

Reply to
Aidan Broadbridge