760GLE water pump

Good morning,

My trusty 760GLE [b280E] needs a water pump and my Haynes manual says "first remove the inlet manifold" do I really need to? Mind you it does look in need of a set of hoses as well which look difficult to clean up the aluminium inlets etc. without taking it off?

Any quick comments would be greatly appreciated before I dive in.

Regards, Robert Green, UK.

Reply to
R G Green