805 warped rotors hurting anything?

My '96 850 brakes smooth at town speeds... but step on the pedal at 75mph and the car shudders really bad.... my question is I am hurting other components by not getting new rotors?

Reply to
Fred

Are you sure it's the brakes? There's lots of other things that can cause this, and while you might not immediately damage anything, it's certainly harder on the bushings and could be a serious safety issue.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Roy Bolton

Can you feel a bit of grab at light applications at low speeds (letting the car slowly drive with the brakes dragging).

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Thanks all, it's has got to be the rotors:

  1. They are famous for warping and
  2. I got (mostly) all new front end parts including the control arms, vertical bar thingies and sway bar bushings....
Reply to
Fred