850 (1996) Won't Start

We purchased this car several months ago, and have not had any problems until this past week when the temperature got down to -20 deg at night. The car would not start the next morning. It was turning over easily, but sounded like it not getting gas or spark. We pushed it into the garage and put the heater on, thinking the problem was with moisture in the gas line / or filter. But the most we could get was for the car to run a few seconds. The Volvo dealer is more than a 100 miles away - so I would like to fix this myself if possible. Any Ideas? or similar experience?

Reply to
rl92821