850 turbo

I recently picked up cheap a 1995 850 turbo wagon. The battery was dead after sitting since October. I threw a quick charge into the battery and it started right up. Runs great. Radio asks for a code before it will work. There is no owner's manual and the old owner has passed without leaving the code in her last will and testament.

Is a dealer going to charge me mega bucks to find the code?

Thanks, OUS

Reply to
<salden9

No post Vin# & I will retrieve it for you

Reply to
Glenn K

Thanks Glen. You save an old man some fixed income.

YVILW571652132737

OUS

Reply to
<salden9

Recheck Vin & Are you in The United States? Glenn

Reply to
Glenn K

Here is the Information you need as long as the radio was not changed this should work 1225 Glenn

Reply to
Glenn K

I believe that should be YV1L...

Reply to
James Sweet

And the old man is a bit lysdexic, too.

OUS

Reply to
<salden9

I finally got around to trying the code in my radio. It worked just fine. Thanks Glenn.

OUS

Reply to
<salden9