850 Turbo

I have an 850 Turbo and was wondering what's the difference (under the hood) between it and the R..... Is it safe to swap the computer without causing any harm to the car??? Would I get more power???

" The road of life can only reveal itself as it is traveled; each turn in the road reveals a surprise. Man's future is hidden."

Reply to
King