850 Wheel specs?

What years and models does the 850 share wheel specs with?

I have a '96 850 wagon, can I use wheels from a '99 V70? Did all 850s have the same wheels for all years '93-'98?

I tried looking this information up on-line but seemed to get conflicting information about 4 bolt vs 5 bolt patterns.

Reply to
Atif I. Chaudhry

"Atif I. Chaudhry" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@newsstand.cit.cornell.edu...

Hey

You can try this

might be useful for you Per

Reply to
Per Rasmusssen

All the early 850s, up to 1993 model year, used 4 bolt wheels. From

1994 model year the wheels are 5 bolt. All the 5 bolt wheels from any 850 will fit your car. Also you can use any wheel from any S70 or C70 and the old style V70. Also the wheels from the new body cars also seem to fit, although Volvo has specified to not use the alloy wheels interchangeably. However, I have an identical set of Volvo steel wheels for snow tires that I got from the dealer on my old style V70 as my brother does on his S80.
Reply to
Mike F