86 740 front damage

My son needs to get a grille and some front end parts at the pick your part yard. What range of years will fit an 86 740 Turbo. It doesn't matter if the grill look changes a bit as long as it fits. He needs to replace the entire grille and headlights etc. Some damage to the radiator support on the side of the radiator. Are these welded to the unibody or bolted on?

Thanks

Alex

Reply to
Alex M

'85 to at least '89 for 740's, slightly older for the 760, it's pretty easy to tell what fits by looking.

Consider going with some glass European headlights, a bit more expensive once you have them shipped here, and minor wiring modification but much better light and nicer look IMO.

Reply to
James Sweet

Thanks James,

We picked up the parts today.

Alex

expensive

Reply to
Alex M

I'm looking for a left front fender to fit '86 760 = from either early

760 or 740, in silver paint. If anyone has one for sale let me know. Thanks, Patrick

"Alex M" wrote in news:4S3Mb.1012$Qr3.800796 @news2.news.adelphia.net:

doesn't

Reply to
Patrick