87 745 brake fluid on top of master cylinder?

I put a booster on my 87 turbo wagon the other day, it was obviously dead.

I adjusted the piston to match the protrusion out of the original booster, so in theory that's correct.

Noticed the last couple days after a day driving the top and sides of the master cylinder are slightly wet with brake fluid. It's got to be coming out of the cap, but why? The gasket looks decent on the cap, could it be as simple as a bad gasket on the cap? Any other technical reason it'd do this?

Thanks again..

Reply to
rexdjohnston

You may have just overfilled it a bit, wipe it down and keep an eye on it.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
rexdjohnston