88 760 GLE runs well, looks good, take it away $250 (Toronto)

TORONTO, (ETOBICOKE)

My wife and I bought an '01 XC and are now living on the west coast for a year. Before we left, I didn't get my old 760 sold and left it in the hands of my daughter who is in our house. Job, husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs etc. and she has no time.

Take it away for $250 (take it or leave it price) so I can cancel my insurance. Email me (remove "nospam") and I'l give you the complete picture warts and all.

Trust me, it's a real deal.

Gerry

Reply to
gerry