'90 240 Horn (with airbag)

The horn on my '90 240 wagon has quit. (It did this once before and recovered on its own.) If I ground the black wire at the horn, the horn works. So, I think the problem is the horn switch. The problem is that the car has airbags. My Haynes book shows what to do only for models without airbags. I have seen some earlier postings on this. Am I going to have to remove the airbag? Any way to try to repair the switch without doign that?

To reply directly to me, replace all 'z' with 'a' in email address.

Reply to
George