92 740 turbo: what ext trans oil cooler?

I see that there are "universal" kits available, I don't know off- hand what size the trans oil lines are.....but I am pulling a camper trailer with the car now, and would like to add an external trans oil cooler for a little extra insurance. There is plenty of room to mount one on either side of the electric fan or all the way in the front.

Reply to
geronimo