93 240 Speaker Base

The base for the speaker grille on my 93 240 split where the pop rivets hold it. The dealer no longer has that part.

Suggestions? Any chance a parts yard would have one worth using and how do you separate it from the parts car without splitting that one?

TIA.

Chuck Fiedler Nothing but Volvo since 1973

Reply to
Chuck Fiedler

I've gotten a few at junkyards, I just buy the whole door panel (10 bucks) and drill out the rivets when I get home, or swap the whole panel if it's in nicer shape. You can drill out the rivets at the yard I suppose too if you bring a cordless drill. I use machine screws and nuts to fasten them back on.

Reply to
James Sweet