'93 850 clutch replacement cost??

Hi all,

My '93 850 clutch is about gone at 165,000 miles. I have quotes for parts of about $400 which includes resurfacing the flywheel and a clutch slave cylinder. What is the "book" time to replace the clutch, or what you think is a resonable price?

thanks, bob

Reply to
RATZ

Think it takes around 5-6 hours if you have tried it before.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

How did you know your clutch was about gone?

I have a '93 850 as well, but with 140K miles. Clutch works OK, but does seem 'grabby'. I may be looking at a similar replacement in another 20K miles.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Mayer