93 850 Transmission code- What is 1-2-2 code?

Hi, I have a 93 850 with the blinking arrow indicator. I read the code at the A1 socket and it comes back 1-2-2. Does anyone have a list of the codes who could tell me what this indicates? Also, I tried clearing the code by holding the test button for 6 seconds and releasing and then holding again. I doesn't seem to clear. Did I miss something?

TIA JB

Reply to
jbcrow

"jbcrow" skrev i en meddelelse news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

1-2-2: Break in solenoid S1 circuit

You will not be able to clear the trouble codes before they have all been read and the first code have apeared again. maybe this can be the problem about clearing codes. you should try reading out the codes as you already did but wait for some time to see when the code appears again, if its the same it was the only one. If the code does not appear for a long time, you could try to push test button again for 1 to 3 seconds and the release to see if another code comes up.

Regards

Per Hauge

Reply to
Per Hauge