94 850 driver side power window not moving up.

I need some repair help. My driver side power window goes down fine but sticks and stops working when I try to get it up.

Reply to
chrisf

About three months ago I posted a comment here about the same problem, with my '95 850. Never got any replies. I did eventually get the window up again but I haven't lowered it since, in case I wouldn't be so lucky a second time!

cheers,

Henry

Reply to
Henry

Chrisf & Henry,

I had a similar problem on my '94 960. I had to take the inner door panel off. Part of the window track had come un-bolted and was floating around freely. When the power lift engaged it twisted the track around enough that the window would bind and not go up.

I hope this helps.

Spencer

Reply to
Captain Funn