94 940 BArke Light Problem

I was following my wife while she was driving our 94 940 Turbo yesterday and I noticed that the tail light, brake light and turn signal on the right (passenger) side of the car are noticeably dimmer than the corresponding one of the left (drivers) side.

That would seem to indicate an electrical problem of some kind and might be the reason for my cruise control problem.

Any Thoughts?

Reply to
Rob

~^ beancounter ~^

I'm having my shop check that. It was the only thing I could think of. Still it's an odd problem.

Reply to
Rob Steinmetz