94 Volvo 850 OBD module A

I have a canadian 94 850 wagon (20V non-turbo) and have two diagnostic modules...A and B where can I get info on what the second module is for and what all the pins and codes are...I have bits and pieces of threads with mention of an A module but I am having problems interpreting the codes (B2 and B6 both show 111) however B3 ,B7, A2 have non111 codes.

If there is multiple errors (codes) on a pin how is that indicated...

I have still had no success starting this beast since I got it checked fuel pressure/noid indicator/MAF disconnect /O2 sensor disconnect/ got spark (will replace plugs tommorrow anyway)/ checked codes (B2/B6)/ no visible cracks in vacuum lines...)

Despite my failure I am very impressed with the level of engineering and servicability. The only other vehice I owned that impressed me was my 1981 BJ42 Landcruiser (long gone) since then (up unitl now!) I have avoided servicing my vehicles and am climbing the steep part of the learning curve on the fuel injection/computer control issues.

I appreciate this great sight and all your help.

Greg

Reply to
Greg