'95 850 threw a bunch of codes

Check engine light came on, here's what I have:

A2

2-4-1 ???

A3

444 No power supply to valves in hydraulic unit 213 Left rear wheel sensor, no signal on moving off 214 Right rear wheel sensor, no signal on moving off 141 Faulty pedal sensor, shorted to ground or supply 142 Faulty brake pedal switch, open or short

There have been no ABS idiot lights coming on, check engine light came on during normal driving.

Suggestions?

Reply to
Steve Sharp

If you're not getting the ABS light, then just reset the codes on A3. The rear wheel sensor codes can be left over from a dyno type emission test, or even from continually spinning the front wheels in snow. I wouldn't worry about any of those codes unless they come back.

The A2 2-4-1 is an EGR flow fault code - probably from clogging somewhere in the valve or piping. Usually these can be cleaned out. The valve is mounted on the intake manifold near the throttle body, follow the big pipe back to the exhaust manifold. Also make sure that the hoses and wires are all connected, note the solenoid valve connected to the hose between the EGR valve and vacuum source.

Reply to
Mike F