95+ ECC in 93 850?

Will a 1995-7 ECC (climate control control) work in a 93? My friends 93 needs a new one (old one burned up) and there are several 95-98 versions on the internet, but no '93s.

Reply to
Sachmo Goat

My 93 has lost 2 units to leaky capacitors and self destruction mission impossible style. I believe only a 93 will fit a 93 directly- there was a Volvo technical service bulletin about adapting replacement Ecc units to fit the 93 850's, but I can't find it now. Try an internet salvage parts search, have exact numbers avaiable.

Reply to
JDG