95 volvo 940: oil line is leaking

My mechanic told me that my oil line is leaking. What is the oil line and where is the most likely it is to leak? I am aking because I realized that my car is running out of oil about 1 quart at 2000 miles.

Can it be oil pump? or some seals? could it leak at the flame trap?

ps: I already posted a question but the title seems to be confusing. I am sorry about that.

Reply to
anatoli.milischuk