96 850 keyless entry remote programing..

Does anyone know how to program the clicker(s) I have a 96 850turbo.

Thank you in advance for your hlep.

B.

Reply to
brockster99

There are three possibilities for your remote control. Check which type you have first, and then here are the instructions necessary:

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com yazmýþ:

Reply to
Hakan Gemici

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

My manual (translated from German into hopefully understandable English) suggests:

All units (max 4) have to be programmed simultaneously

Close all doors, bonnet, and trunk Within 10 sec turn the ignition 5 times on and off, keep it turned on the fifth time Press one of the 2 buttons on the remote unit Attention: the first unit has to be programmed within 15 sec , the other ones within a maximum of 10 sec between them. Turn off ignition, test the remote units If you are not sure how to program the remote units, turn to your Volvo dealer

Regards

Viktor

Reply to
viktor weisshaeupl