'96 850T Odometer Problem

I was driving back to Memphis from Saint Louis Yesterday when my Odometer and trip odometer quit working for about 75 miles. My speedometer and tach were fine. Then they started working again for the remainder of the trip.

I went out this morning to run a quick errand and the same thing is happening again. My odometer is not tallying any movement.

Ideas??

Thanks in Advance,

Matthew Brown Memphis

Reply to