96 Volvo 850 Central Door Locks Not Working

My 96 850 GLT Wagon central door locks are not working. It all started on one day when I was driving and the door locks started, by themselves, to pop up and down. This was funny for a while until I tried to lock the doors when I reached my destination. While trying to lock the door with the key, the will not operate. The fuse is ok. I also cannot lock the doors from the inside driver side. I can lock each individual door except the driver side will not lock on the inside. Any suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
jpenn