960 Cold Start Problem

96 960. Cold starting problem. It cranks but does not start.
Reply to
Dick Harder

Does it have fuel? Spark? Do a bit of troubleshooting to narrow it down, otherwise it's a shot in the dark.

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Dick Harder

Not sure about the cold start valve.

So the injectors are actually injecting fuel? Or is it just that the pump is running?

Reply to
James Sweet

Reply to
Dick Harder

I was surprised myself as I expected to smell fuel. But I did not. After 10 minutes of cranking I pressed 3 mm on the gas pedal and it started with one cylinder and than all the rest joined in.

Reply to
Dick Harder