960 - Cruise control not working...

Hello Folks,

as a newbie to the group, and a lurker for some time, thanks to all of you who have shared your expereinces to date, many a tip and many a humerous moment to boot!!

Anyway, my question is this...

After having the engine replaced in my 3.0l 960 estate following a highly embarrassing not to mention expensive cam belt break (5 miles from the garage on my way to get it changed!!) the cruise control hasn't worked.

I've checked the fuse -

Could it be that the replacement engine (which came out of a 1995 960) doesn't interface correctly with my 1992 Gearbox?

perhaps I'm worrying over nothing, but I'm nervous of taking it back to the garage without an idea of what could be wrong... I feel pretty ripped off already!..

Any advice/things to check would be greatly appreciated..

Rob

Reply to
Rob Mason: DITS

MaryAnne Olsen