960 documentation

Hi I'm going to pickup up a 1997 960 next week. I thought it might be nice to have some of the official release info, if there is any. Press releases, brochures, that kind of thing. I have tracked down a pdf for the 1991-1992 960, but it's years too early! So if anybody knows where I can find some more info, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks! CS

Reply to
user

Check You have to register (it's free), and there is all sorts of stuff on there.

For your car they have press releases, pricing, service schedule, owners manuals and plenty of others things.

Beverly

Reply to
Bev A. Kupf

Try the VOC website.

you might be able to navigateto the brochures page. Cheers, Peter.

Reply to
Peter Milnes