960 electric roof

Hi all;

I have wind noise from my parked 960(1995) opening Glass roof.

Brickboard discusses this problem but is vague on how to get at the plastic clips etc. Knowing these clips would require a morgage if I broke one, would anyone verify what

[.... Just leave the roof in parked position. Push back the panel was far as it will go without undoing anything. Up on both side of the roof, parallel to the tracks, you will find one per side of black/grey injection molded, plastic strips. Lift the lower edges and they snap right out......

What panel? is it the internal sun roof? Am I to push the whole roof up? How much pressure? Etc.....

Regards Ian

Reply to
ipellew