960 power seat stuck

Hi, I have a 93 960, my son put the passenger seat all the way forward, and now it won't move back ...any suggestions...btw he's been banned from the front

Thanks

Reply to
longline

Try sitting in it and trying to move it, try using the up/down functions then the forward/reverse settings, or both at the same time... Our drivers seat in our 960, also a 1993 jams in certain positions (usually towards the ends of it reach in any given direction) and it takes some fiddling with the seat controls, but eventually it will get going again... Having weight on the seat seems to help tho.

Reply to
Rob Guenther

Check the brickboard FAQ. They've got a whole section on the power seats.

Reply to
Alex Zepeda