960 rear suspension

Hi there, roller's

I can't seem to find solid information on what year the 960 becomes the independant rear suspension.Until now 1995 seems to be it. Have I understood it correctly that it changes the dimension on the wheels as well - using same measurements as the 850's ( with 43 mm ET instead of 25 mm)? And does it change for both wagon and sedan at the same time?

And, furthermore, have any of You tried both? I imagine that the comfort and handling is a chunk nicer in the newer ones.

Reply to
Vestman

Mike F

"Mike F"