960 Rough Idle

My 960 suffers from rough idling once the engine warms up. There is no visible fluctuation on the tachometer but a steady, periodic rock that makes the car shake. I thought there might me a misfire (spark plug, cable), but on the road it runs smoothly.

Also, what would be the best literature on self-repair for European cars?

It's a 1995 with 108k miles.

any help would be appreciated.

/j

Reply to
John

960s have problems with the intake manifold gasket failing. Look for vacuum leaks there. (And everywhere else too!)
Reply to
Mike F