960 Washer hose problem

Quick question. Does anyone have a diagram for how the washer hose runs from the windshield washer pump to the front sprayer nozzles on a 9 series? The 93 960 I bought has had its hood replaced due to a collision and it appears that whoever replaced the hood neglected to reattach the washer hose and the under hood light. I see what looks like one rubber hose going up through a grommet on the left underside of the hood but there are no hoses attaching to either the left or right nozzles underneath the hood cover. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance

Reply to
Wildcat

You should have a single hose running along the body (passenger) side of the scuttle to centre finishing with the one-way valve. Hose enters at bottom of valve and exits one to each washer jet via the two top connections. Hose starts at washer bottle usually passenger's side behind headlights.

All the best, Peter.

700/900/90 Register Keeper, Volvo Owners Club (UK).
Reply to
Peter K L Milnes