960 wont start

This is a nightmare story. Maybe one of you guys can give me an idea what went wrong with my 93 960. I had erratic idling and decided to clean the throttle. Because I forgot to connect a hose from IAC solenoid car didnt start. I reconnected the hose car started but the check engine light came on. I reset the computer ( it showed fault with air mass sensor) and car started , the check engine light went off. Next morning I could not start the car. I checked the fault codes and this time I got IAC fault code ( idle air control valve ). The IAC solenoid is making buzzing noise as soon as I turn ignition key. Is this normal? The car wont start. I checked the IAC valve and when is buzzing it's open because air can go through it. How do I test IAC solenoid? I tried to start the car few times and then I pulled spark plugs. Plugs were wet. Please help!!! Thanks.

Reply to
Antek