97 850 T5 Check Engine Light

Hello All! Recently, the check engine light came on in or '97 850. We took the car to the shop, had the codes read and were given a report stating that the MAF sensor needed replacing and that no other parts of the car needed servicing. We replaced the MAF sensor ourselves and the car seems to be running perfectly. Our question is: We know we can't turn the check engine light off ourselves without specialized equipment, but is it possible to just have a shop turn off the light assuming that nothing else is wrong? Thanks!

Steve

Reply to
stevieg