97 850 window

Well, my lawn folks shot out the rear quarter window on my 97 855. I got a call in which they admitted fault. I called my normal shop and they quoted an aftermarket glass price of $800+ plus labor.

I called the dealer and the glass with striped antenna is $172. A glass place is coming to my house to install the unit for MUCH less than the aftermarket part price.

Have I been too harsh on the bastards who call themselves GENUWINE Vovlo dealers?

Chuck Fiedler (Who has paid over 15% of the original cost of the vehicle involved for simple replacement parts.) Nothing but Volvo since 1974

Reply to
c.fiedler