'98-'00 VS70 Master Window Switch

Ok, thanks to assistance from this group I narrowed down my '98 V70 window's problem to the master (driver's side) switch. Does anyone know where I can get one for less than the $150 dealer price? Is there a used network?

Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Peter (Remove one i and theRe

Hi, they are auctioned on eBay all the time at much lower prices. Just keeping looking at the site. Good luck, Brad

"Peter (Remove one i and theRemove)" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...

Reply to
Mystical