98 S70 Gas Filler Door Won't Open

OK... My gas door release button will not open the gas filler door. Is there a manual release somewhere? (I don't have the manual for this vehicle).

The door panel is off (for other reasons), but the trunk and gas door release buttons are hooked up. The trunk release DOES work, but the gas door release does not. Any suggestions?

I need gas today, please write back soon!

James

Reply to
SoyJames

My 97 850GLT has a manual fuel door release inside the right taillight housing, behind the little door in the trunk. And you can view an owners manual here:

(oddly) no .pdf downloads are available.

Reply to
L David Matheny

"L David Matheny" wrote in news:3ahgblF65dmp5U1 @individual.net:

Thanks L David, That's great to know about the owner's manuals I had no idea they were online. I tore apart my trunk looking for some kind of release, no luck.

What's also great to know is that with just the right amount of pressure with a wire coat hanger in just the right spot, the plastic hook that holds the gas door closed snaps right in half! Ha ha! I'll never have this problem again!

James

Reply to
James

Where online is the manual for a V70 2.4

Reply to
Andy Mann

AND THIS FROM THE PEOPLE THAT PUT A MAN ON THE MOON OY VOY ?

Reply to
John Robertson