99 v70 XC Lights flashing

On my V70 I know my air conditioning isn't working and double checking for leaks though think its the evap. In the meantime sometimes when I start the car, the red indicator lights on the recirc button and air condition off button start flashing for a minute or two. What does this mean?

Thanks.

Lawrence

Reply to
Lawrnece

It means that an error code has been stored.

Niels

Reply to
Niels Bengaard

Reply to
Lawrnece

The flashes aren't the code. The flashes just indicate the computer is holding a code. The codes must be read with a gadget that connects to the computer. On some models you can force some leds on the computer port to flash the codes.

Reply to
Stephen Henning