A few 240 and 740 parts for sale ...

Hi Everyone

Well, now my 240 and 740 are both sold ... I'm working through the garage and finding parts that I'll certainly never need now (and which didn't belong/not-needed to the cars I sold - so, my conscience is clear). I've put them up on eBay, in case any want to have a peek. Just do a search on my eBay userID: "allanshearer" and you should stumble across the VOLVO parts I have - in case any are what you're looking for. I have a few more to post ... but want to clean them up first and/or find out WHAT they ARE! ;)

Thanks

Allan Shearer [Former 240 and 740 owner] [Current V70 owner]

Reply to
Allan Shearer