ABS light on 1994 850 wagon Non turbo

The light was on when I purchased this 1994 850 wagon (non turbo) from a donation auction. I have to get the light out to register the car. It

has150,000 mile son it. The code read out from the under hood mudule on #3 pin is: 4 & 2. What are these pin read outs ( 2 & 4 ) telling me the problem is?

Reply to
jackcardoza

This may or may not be related to your problem, but I've noticed when the igition is turned past a certain point on our 94 850 the abs light stays on. It also keeps the transmission from shifting out of park and the headlights stay off until you move the key back a little bit.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
neil.standley